Syndey enjoyed her three week birthday yesterday by taking a quick trip to the doctor for a weight check which revealed she's regained her full birth weight of 7lbs 12oz. and a second chin (maybe third). One of the few times she won't mind us all cheering that she gained a pound.Here are some pictures from the week below including Maggie with our new BOB stroller that is all I thought it would be. As we were walking down the street a flashy new BMW passed by and I verbally drooled over it to Maggie, resigning myself to the fact that the costs of a new baby and a new BMW don't mix well. "At least", I proclaimed, "we have the BMW of strollers!" :) Ahh, how things change.
"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one." Leo J. Burke


2 comments:
Chris, I always love your blog entries. It's great being a grandparent in the age of technology. How could I stand to be away from Sydney without digital photos, e-mail, iChat and blogs? I dunno.
I'm not sure I like this headline. Anything that says "Baby Got Back" and shows my picture is not good - ha!
Post a Comment