I thought I would take a few minutes to pen what I believe is Sydney's inner voice at 2am most nights."Oh...whew...what time is it? Where did my sucky thing go? Wait...I can feel it...it's right here. If only I could get these crazy arms to work right. I'm hungry. Where are the funny people that sing songs all day. I'm hungry. Where are the funny people. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. Where is the funny man who sings itsy bitsy spider and then taps my nose and I laugh to humor him but really it's getting old. I'm hungry. I better cry now........hey, there's the funny man. He doesn't look happy. I'll smile and then maybe he'll sing me a song. Why does the funny man only have one
eye open and what's this...why is he patting my...I'm not tired....stop putting your hand on my back...oh, here comes the sucky thing...I'm suddenly so tired....getting sleepy....ok, I'll drift off...go back to sleep funny man and I'll see you in 15 minutes."
Some pictures from bathtime which is slowlyconverting from a screaming festival of tears to the more enjoyable experience you can see here :)

1 comment:
I love all the cute pictures in this one! You have an amazing camera, and it captures your beautiful little girl so well.
Post a Comment