Friday, September 21, 2007

Bumpo Time

Finally able to hold her head up fairly well, it was time for the Bumpo so I started snapping away. Aside from the blurred arm I thought this was a cute one :)

Armed with three books on sleeping and a will to have her sleep through the night, we're preparing to enter the world of no pacifier at bedtime. In addition to the fact she is unwilling to put it back in herself, the sound of it landing on the mattress when it falls from her mouth might as well be the roof caving in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so big in her bumpo. And the "Fall Weather" blog is priceless. Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

She does look big! She is growing so much. Our sweet cleaning lady was in my office yesterday, commenting on how big she was growing! (I guess I have just a couple pictures of Syndey in my office!!)