Friday, September 7, 2007

Cheering on the team!

Last night I spent a few precious moments trying to convey to my four month old daughter the momentous occasion that was the beginning of her first NFL season. I assured her there would be moments of joy and years of misery, but these could be tempered to a degree by ensuring your success in fantasy football by making the right starting picks each week. So we sat down in front of the computer and although it sounded mostly like cooing, I'm pretty sure she was giving me the pro's and con's of starting one of the Saints wide receivers. Her advice of course profferred in the hopes of helping me to live up to the immortal words on her bib, "Daddy is #1". So the season has started and my search continues for a tiny little foam finger I can put on her hand. That would look so cute.

Couldn't resist this shot of her holding what is quickly becoming her favorite toy.

No comments: