Now that she's reached a reasonable weight and height so as not to be completely swallowed by this contraption, we broke out the Baby Bjorn. In honor of having my hands back I thought it only fitting that I take a self portrait of my new found happiness and the sleeping beauty...and no, the white cloth is not part of the purchase. That accessory was in hopes of saving the second shirt of the day from regurgitated milk.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Look Ma...No Hands
Now that she's reached a reasonable weight and height so as not to be completely swallowed by this contraption, we broke out the Baby Bjorn. In honor of having my hands back I thought it only fitting that I take a self portrait of my new found happiness and the sleeping beauty...and no, the white cloth is not part of the purchase. That accessory was in hopes of saving the second shirt of the day from regurgitated milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We used to do the SAME thing with the burp cloths. I used to find them in the stores on the ground, which meant "daddy had been here" and lost it.
Post a Comment