Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week 32 - New Toys

So we picked up the car seat last night finally and I feel like I had picked up a new toy. I rushed home and took it out of the box to see what it looked like and after twenty minutes of figuring out how to detach it from the car base, I had a baby car seat in hand. Next was figuring out how this thing fit into the shiny stroller base we have in the front hall that I roll around each time I pass by because it has these big wheels and looks fun. So after another twenty minutes and realizing that in fact the baby faces IN and not OUT, things clipped in a lot better. I'm glad we're finally starting to get these new toys in the house because there only so many times I can admire and spin the dial on the new diaper genie.

No comments: