What better place than on vacation to cut her fourth tooth, so at least the short nights are followed by a day off. Symptoms we had taken as a cold took us about three days to realize that a dab or Oragel would fix, and she's been much happier.Sydney has been enjoying the birds of the Keys and we've seen lots of different small birds as well as some large pelicans waiting for the fisherman to come back. She continues to love our afternoon swims in the pool and just enjoying the breeze anytime we get outside. In one picture here, the six of us enjoy a relaxing lunch out by the water while we listened to some great Carribean music.
This was followed by a trip to the large Worldwide Sportsman (Bass Pro Shops like) just down the road where I honestly pondered a purchase of a little pink tackle box for my fishing buddy :) If I didn't fear checking one more thing on the plane ride back I would have walked out of there with it. 

1 comment:
I love how Sydney and Natalie are sitting alike in their matching pink strollers. Too cute.
Love, M/D/D
Post a Comment