
After a nice hiatus to South Carolina for Christmas and then to India for a two week trip around the country, I've finally gotten things organized enough to start taking pictures and writing about our favorite little girl's antics. Two weeks seemed like a good idea last summer but I never knew leaving Sydney (and Maggie) for that long would be such a tough experience. Now...don't get me wrong, had I been sitting in Hawaii sipping Mai Tai's it probably would have been slightly easier, but when you're worried every time you take a sip of water or take a bite of food for two weeks....that's just hard. So I came back to a little girl that was sitting up more, that was grabbing toys more, that ate bananas more, and was more....everything. It's amazing how they change now and two weeks away magnifies it all. So I've spent the last month holding her as tight as I can and look forward to documenting all that continued progress here. At least I hope there's progress or I'm spending way to much time putting up all these gates :) Here are a few pictures of Sydney who apparently just couldn't wait to give herself a big wet kiss!

1 comment:
Yeah!!! Welcome back, Ivey. I've really missed the blog. 2008 is going to be a great year for all of you. Love, Dotti
Post a Comment