Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

Well not really, but I couldn't help but be swept up in the excitement. All the parents waiting on the corners with their kids and I loading mine into the backseat for the ride to "school". When we got to Sydney's daycare, parents were lined up outside to watch the kids who arrive for early care board the bus that takes them to school and flashes were popping left and right. Sydney said "cheese" as we passed by. Upon entering, our lone signal that some imaginary bar had been hurdled was that she has now moved from page 4 to page 5 on the sign in sheet. What an accomplishment. I think we saw a page 4 kid on the way to our room and Sydney gave him the cold shoulder. I guess the page 5 kids don't associate with the page 4 kids. I have so much to learn.

No comments: