An entire year has passed, so fast that it seems like a blink of an eye. Through sleepless nights and cuddling mornings we have watched our tiny one grow and grow. She needed a lot, but she gave back so much more. She watched us grow as well, from disheveled and worried into two people that at least appear to know what they're doing. In one year I can't count the diapers we've changed, the books we've read, the bottles we've made, the pacifiers that fell on the ground, the times we've cleaned the carpet or the trips to the pediatrician...but I can count 365 days of a permanent smile on my face. Happy Birthday little one.For her birthday, Sydney has also taken up reading the paper as required by the Priddy side of the family.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney! Please eat (or push in your little mouth) an extra piece of cake for the Reilly's! Love, Kaitlyn & Skylar
What a cutie pie! Happy birthday, Sydney! (Priddy fam - does the first picture remind you of a picture of Maggie as a baby? I'm getting deja vu ... even though I didn't know Maggie as a baby ...)
- Carrie
Post a Comment