Healthy (and I assume happy) baby girl! The ultrasound was incredible and just an experience to see how responsive and mobile this little zucchini sized girl is. Already doing somersaults in Maggie's stomach and the technician had to chase her around just to get measurements. With tears in her eyes Maggie looked up at me and said "This is going to be expensive". While I never committed to either, I think it's going to take some time to get used to the thought of a little girl. At least I have Marc and Roger who have paved the way with two girls each and can provide some much needed help :) I thought of how happy my Mom was after having two boys that she's finally going to have a little girl, something she confided she had hoped for all along. I thought of Maggie's Dad who had two girls and is in for more of the same for which we're lucky because he did a pretty good job with the first two. Almost halfway now and what an incredible day, and so many more to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment